Need help financing your architectural professional fees or your construction costs? Let us help you get your project started today!
Superdraft provides a finance option to cover your costs of your architectural and consultant fees to enable you to start your project today and pay later.
At the end of your documentation phase, we can also assist find finance solutions for the construction of your project – completely free of charge!
Superdraft Financial Services can offer you a free service to help you choose from over 1,350 finance options to finish your building project as quickly and cheaply as possible.
Choose from over 1,350 finance options. Superdraft Financial Services is part of the lending group that delivers 1 of every 10 home loans in Australia every month.
With over $3.5 Billion in settled loans so far, we stay up to date with the constant changes and new products. This not only means we can go in to bat for you and match you with the right solution, but we can also negotiate great rates on your behalf.
This enables you to save thousands by getting a better rate on your current home loan. We also have the ability to obtain you a higher borrowing capacity without even having to change banks.
We understand your needs so we can find a loan that’s right for you and your circumstances. You could be renovating, upgrading your home, building a multi-unit site, a first home-buyer, building your investments or looking for a competitive commercial finance product.
- We hold an Australian Credit License 377294 and are regulated by ASIC.
- Every local Superdraft Financial Services Broker undergoes a formal Annual Audit conducted by a third party auditing firm to ensure they are fully compliant with our Licensing and Customer Service requirements.
- We are members of AFG. The largest mortgage broking group in Australia which organises 11% of all Australian home loans.
- We are governed by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
- We are member of the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited.
- We are Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia Credit Advisors (Member #9560).
- Our loan selection process is completely transparent and objective. You see, updated in real-time, all our best lending options sorted and compared by their real long-term cost to you.